Please read these Terms thoroughly before accessing or using the Website.
If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use the Website.
1. Contractual Relationship
- Welcome to kanoony.com (the “Website”). The owner and operator of the Website are KANOONY CORPORATE SERVICES PROVIDERS L.L.C, a sole establishment registered in the United Arab Emirates with its office located at office 1605, International Business Tower, Business Bay, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (“we”, “our”, “us”).
- Your access to and/or use of the Services constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Terms and establishes a contractual relationship between you and KANOONY CORPORATE SERVICES PROVIDERS L.L.C (“Kanoony” “We” “Us”). If you do not accept these Terms, you may not access and/or use the Services as they supersede any prior agreement or arrangement whether written or oral.
- Kanoony may immediately terminate these Terms or the Services (partially or fully), or instantly cease any access to the Services or any portion thereof, at any time without any reason, and without any responsibility on the part of Kanoony.
- Supplemental terms may apply to certain Services, such as services offered by a third-party. Supplemental terms are in addition to, and shall be deemed a part of, these Terms for the purposes of the applicable Services.
- Kanoony may amend the Terms related to the Services from time to time, and such amendments will be effective upon publishing such updated Terms on the Website. Your continued access to and/or use of the Services after publishing such amendments constitutes your consent to be bound by the amended Terms.
- You will be required to register with the Website. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- Kanoony shall have no responsibility for unauthorized access to your Account, and/or automatic forwarding of messages and/or viruses (caused by viruses or otherwise).