This template is used to record the agreement between a seller and a purchaser to purchase used equipment. In this agreement, the parties agree on the price, description, and delivery terms of the equipment.
This agreement includes a table that is left blank intentionally to be filled in by the parties, it is titled “Details of Used Equipment and Purchase Price”.
This agreement includes the following sections:
- Effective Date
- Description of the Used Equipment
- Terms of Payment
- Delivery of the Used Equipment
- Removal of the Used Equipment
- Title and Risk of Loss
- Purchaser’s Covenant
- Warning of Hazards
- Hazardous Chemicals and Other Hazardous Materials
- Seller's Liability
- Failure to Perform
- Force Majeure
- No Variation
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This document is intended for use in the United Arab Emirates.
This document is provided for reference only and is not intended to be, and should not be considered, legal advice. Determinations about whether this document will be appropriate in your particular situation or jurisdiction should be made after consultation with a legal counsel. Kanoony will not assume any legal liability that may arise from the use of this document.
- The information on this front page or contained in the headers and footers of this instrument are for guidance purposes only.
- Please delete this front page together with the information contained in the headers, footers, and the endnotes prior to circulating this letter. Where square brackets […] and highlights are used in the document, it indicates that there is missing or incomplete information which will need to be incorporated prior to signature.
- Please remove the square brackets and all highlighting prior to signature.