The Subscription agreement is a formal agreement between a company and an investor to buy shares of a company at an agreed-upon price. The subscription agreement contains all the required details. It is used to keep track of outstanding shares and share ownership and mitigate any potential legal disputes in the future regarding share payout.
The Subscription Agreement is used to keep track of how many shares have been sold and at what price the shares sold at a company. The subscription agreement details all the information about a transaction, such as the number of shares and price, and confidentiality provisions.
This Agreement contains the following sections:
3. Representation, Warranties, and Covenants
5. Entire Agreement, Waiver, Confidentiality and Severability
6. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This document is intended for use in the United Arab Emirates.
- The information on this front page or contained in the headers and footers of this instrument are for guidance purposes only.
- Please delete this front page together with the information contained in the headers, footers and the endnotes prior to circulating this letter. Where square brackets […] and highlights are used in the document, it indicates that there is missing or incomplete information which will need to be incorporated prior to signature.
- Please remove the square brackets and all highlighting prior to signature.