This special power of attorney gives power to an attorney to amend an existing memorandum of association of a company, appoint a new general manager, and other powers described in this power of attorney.
This P.O.A grants the attorney the right to:
- Amend memorandum of association of company
- Sign on amendments of memorandum of association
- Remove current general manager
- Appoint new general manager
- Add new activities to commercial license
- Attend general assembly meetings
This document is intended for use in the Emirate of Dubai.
This document is provided for reference only and is not intended to be, and should not be considered, legal advice. Determinations about whether this document will be appropriate in your particular situation or jurisdiction should be made after consultation with a legal counsel. Kanoony will not assume any legal liability that may arise from the use of this document.
- The information on this front page or contained in the headers and footers of this instrument are for guidance purposes only.
- Please delete this front page together with the information contained in the headers, footers, and the endnotes prior to circulating this letter. Where square brackets […] and highlights are used in the document, it indicates that there is missing or incomplete information which will need to be incorporated prior to signature.
- Please remove the square brackets and all highlighting prior to signature.