This “Social Media Policy” (hereinafter the “Policy”) has been drafted for use by employers to provide practical advice to avoid issues that might arise by careless use of social media in the workplace.
Use of this Policy will help employers ensure that use of social media by employees is appropriate and in the interests of the business.
This Policy contains the following sections:
1. Policy brief and purpose.
2. Policy elements.
3. Scope of this Policy.
4. Using personal social media.
5. Business use of social media.
6. Responsibilities of business use of social media.
7. Disciplinary consequences.
This agreement is intended for use in the United Arab Emirates
- The information on this front page or contained in the headers and footers of this instrument are for guidance purposes only.
- Please delete this front page together with the information contained in the headers, footers and the endnotes prior to circulating this letter. Where square brackets […] and highlights are used in the document, it indicates that there is missing or incomplete information which will need to be incorporated prior to signature.
- Please remove the square brackets and all highlighting prior to signature.