This policy sets out guidelines about the remunerations paid for employees based on their performance .
The purpose of this policy is to clarify how the rewards based on performance are calculated. having the policy and procedures in place creates an operational framework that motivates employees to perform in the best interests of the company.
This policy allows an organisation to articulate clearly how the payment plan goes.
This Policy contains the following sections:
1. Policy Statement
2. Policy Scope
3. Performance Based Bonus Pool Determination
4. Performance-Based Incentives for Senior Managers and Directors Monitoring
5. Policy Amendment
6. Policy Supremacy
This Policy is intended for use in the United Arab Emirates.
- The information on this front page or contained in the headers and footers of this instrument are for guidance purposes only.
- Please delete this front page together with the information contained in the headers, footers and the endnotes prior to circulating this letter. Where square brackets […] and highlights are used in the document, it indicates that there is missing or incomplete information which will need to be incorporated prior to signature.
- Please remove the square brackets and all highlighting prior to signature.