A non-circumvention clause asserts that no transaction in relation to the disclosed confidential information can be proceeded without obtaining the disclosing party’s approval. This will protect the disclosing party from being denied fair compensation to which it may be entitled.
This agreement contains the following sections:
1. Definitions and Citations
2. Exchange of Confidential Information
3. Own Risk and Absence of Liability
4. Use of Confidential Information
6. Notice of Disclosure
7. Notice of Violations of Confidentiality
8. Copying Confidential Information
9. Return of Confidential Information
10. Standard of Care
11. Ownership of Confidential Information
13. Violations of Agreement
14. Assignment and Successors
16. Applicable Law and Severability
17. Duration and Binding Effects
19. Third Party Rights
This agreement is intended for use in the United Arab Emirates.
- The information on this front page or contained in the headers and footers of this instrument are for guidance purposes only.
- Please delete this front page together with the information contained in the headers, footers and the endnotes prior to circulating or executing this agreement. Where square brackets […] and highlights are used in the document, it indicates that there is missing or incomplete information which will need to be incorporated prior to signature.
- Please remove the square brackets and all highlighting prior to signature.