A Mutual Confidentiality Agreement is used to protect proprietary information or trade secrets or confidential information of a disclosing party.
This agreement imposes obligations and restrictions to a recipient of any confidential information (however recorded, preserved, or disclosed) whether oral, written, electronic or otherwise, in order to ensure that confidentiality is maintained by the recipient.
This Agreement contains the following sections:
1. Definitions and interpretation
2. Obligations of Confidentiality
3. Return of Information
4. Reservation of Rights and Acknowledgement
5. Warranty and Indemnity
6. Term and Termination
7. Entire Agreement and Variation
8. No Waiver
11. No Partnership
12. Third Party Rights
14. Execution and Counterparts
15. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This document is intended for use in the United Arab Emirates.
- The information on this front page or contained in the headers and footers of this instrument are for guidance purposes only.
- Please delete this front page together with the information contained in the headers, footers and the endnotes prior to circulating this letter. Where square brackets […] and highlights are used in the document, it indicates that there is missing or incomplete information which will need to be incorporated prior to signature.
- Please remove the square brackets and all highlighting prior to signature.