A loan and mortgage pledge agreement is a contract between the lender and borrower that details the terms of an individual's loan. The borrower agrees to pay back the loan, often with interest, in monthly installments over a set time. The borrower undertakes and binds itself to settle/pay the Loan to the lender in accordance with the payment schedule the borrower provides securities such as mortgage, pledge of asset and insurance.
This document contains the following sections :
2. Usage of the loan
3. Payment Schedule
4. Full Payment of the Loan
7. Nature of the securities
9. Duration of the agreement
10. Event of default
13. No third-party beneficiary
16. Entire agreement
19. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This agreement is intended for use in the United Arab Emirates.
- The information on this front page or contained in the headers and footers of this instrument are for guidance purposes only.
- Please delete this front page together with the information contained in the headers, footers and the endnotes prior to circulating this letter. Where square brackets […] and highlights are used in the document, it indicates that there is missing or incomplete information which will need to be incorporated prior to signature.
- Please remove the square brackets and all highlighting prior to signature.