This agreement governs the relationship between the “Licensee” who desires to display goods using a kiosk, and the “Licensor” who licenses usage of a kiosk in its property for this purpose. It is essential for the Licensee to obtain the necessary permits from the concerned authority inorder to execute such agreement.
It is important to note that the relationship between the parties remains that of a licensor-licensee relationship, with no consideration of any other contractual relations.
This agreement includes the following sections:
2. Condition Precedent
4. Licensee’s Covenants
5. License Fee and Sharing of Revenue
6. Security Deposit
7. Provision of Electricity
8. Nature of this Agreement
9. Licensor’s Non-Liability
10. Assignment, Successors, and Assigns
11. Mutual Confidentiality
12. License Period
13. Completion of the License Period
15. Law and Jurisdiction
This document is intended for use in the United Arab Emirates.
- The information on this front page or contained in the headers and footers of this instrument are for guidance purposes only.
- Please delete this front page together with the information contained in the headers, footers and the endnotes prior to circulating this letter. Where square brackets […] and highlights are used in the document, it indicates that there is missing or incomplete information which will need to be incorporated prior to signature.
- Please remove the square brackets and all highlighting prior to signature.