This “Letter Withdrawing a Conditional Offer of Employment” is used post interview by an employer to withdraw or rescind a job offer if necessary.
This email template can save you a lot of time when rescinding a job offer. It can be used to inform candidates about disqualifications in different stages of the process, or conditions set out in the offer that have not been met such as:
- Failing to hold or provide qualifications specific to that job role.
- Not being able to provide satisfactory references.
- Being unable to demonstrate eligibility to work in the country.
- Being unable to pass any background checks that have been requested.
When withdrawing an offer of employment, it is also essential you are not being discriminatory. When choosing to withdraw the offer, ask yourself if any of the following have influenced your decision:
· Relationship status
· pregnancy and maternity
· Sexual orientation
If any of these aspects have affected your decision to withdraw the offer, you should rethink your decision. Following through with this could also open you up to legal action from the candidate.
This letter is intended for use in the United Arab Emirates.
- The information on this front page or contained in the headers and footers of this instrument are for guidance purposes only.
- Please delete this front page together with the information contained in the headers, footers and the endnotes prior to circulating this letter. Where square brackets […] and highlights are used in the document, it indicates that there is missing or incomplete information which will need to be incorporated prior to signature.
- Please remove the square brackets and all highlighting prior to signature.