This agreement establishes a contractual relationship between a landlord and a company licensed to lease and operate holiday homes in the Emirate of Dubai. The landlord grants the company the right to lease the furnished property on behalf of the landlord to guests on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis provided that the property is rented as a whole and not partially.
This agreement is governed by the following decree and decisions:
- Dubai Decree No. 41/2013 on the Regulation of Vacation Homes leasing in the Emirate of Dubai
- Dubai Administrative Decision No. 1/2020 on the Issuance of the Implementing Regulation of Dubai Decree No. 41/2013 on the Regulation of the Activity of Renting Vacation
- Dubai Executive Council Decision No. 49/2014 Adopting Fees and Fines with Relation to the Rental of Holiday Houses Business in the Emirate of Dubai
Dubai Department of Economy and Tourism provides a holiday homes user manual and a guide regulating the activity of leasing out holiday homes which details information regarding licenses, permits, terms and conditions, fees, etc..
This agreement includes the following sections:
- Landlord’s Use of the Property
- Landlord’s Fees
- Assignment or Transfer
- Entire Agreement
- Intellectual Property
- Relationship of the Parties
- Notice of Damage
- Force Majeure
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
This document is intended for use in emirate of Dubai.
This document is provided for reference only and is not intended to be, and should not be considered, legal advice. Determinations about whether this document will be appropriate in your particular situation or jurisdiction should be made after consultation with a legal counsel. Kanoony will not assume any legal liability that may arise from the use of this document.
- The information on this front page or contained in the headers and footers of this instrument are for guidance purposes only.
- Please delete this front page together with the information contained in the headers, footers and the endnotes prior to circulating this letter. Where square brackets […] and highlights are used in the document, it indicates that there is missing or incomplete information which will need to be incorporated prior to signature.
- Please remove the square brackets and all highlighting prior to signature.