According to article 872 of the UAE Civil Code a contract for work is: “one by virtue of which one of the parties undertakes to do a piece of work in consideration of a remuneration which the other party undertakes to pay.”
The contractor is obliged to supply the work in good quality and may be required to supply the materials used for the performance of the work.
In return, the client must accept the delivery of the work as long as it is in the required form and must pay the remuneration to the contractor as per what is agreed in the contract.
This agreement contains the following sections:
1. Terms and interpretation
3. Contractor obligations
4. Production Obligations
6. Intellectual Property
7. Approved budget and fee
8. Representations and warranties
9. Suspension and termination
10. Subcontracting and assignment
This document is intended for use in the United Arab Emirates.
- The information on this front page or contained in the headers and footers of this instrument are for guidance purposes only.
- Please delete this front page together with the information contained in the headers, footers and the endnotes prior to circulating this letter. Where square brackets […] and highlights are used in the document, it indicates that there is missing or incomplete information which will need to be incorporated prior to signature.
- Please remove the square brackets and all highlighting prior to signature.