G.P.O.A is a legal authorization that gives the representative the power to act for and on behalf of another person known as the principal, it gives the representative a broad authority to manage and supervise the representative’s company.
This G.P.O.A grants the representative the right to:
- Represent the principal and his company before all governmental and non-governmental authorities and departments.
- Open any branches, offices, or agencies for the company.
- Receive letters on behalf of the company.
- To sign, provide, receive, and deliver all contracts, deeds, etc. that are related to the company business.
- Demand, sue for, recover, receive, or hold sums of money.
- Negotiate, settle, compromise, or submit to arbitration or mediation, etc..
- Manage and control the principal’s company on a day-to-day basis.
- Determining the financial planning of the Company.
- To rent offices, housing and other places and facilities for the Business of the Establishment.
- To take out insurance against fire and others risks.
- To make contacts with clients, agencies, corporations and individuals.
- To make and sign addendums related to entering and withdrawing of partners.
- To transfer, sell or assign company or all the principal’s shares to himself or any third party.
- To sign lease contracts with the owners and proprietors of buildings.
- To appoint, suspend and dismiss the employees and laborers of the company.
- To represent the company in any lawsuit or judicial dispute or arbitration or settlement of any kind.
- To open and close the accounts of all types.
- To represent the company before all courts of various degrees.
- To authorize and sanction vouchers for books of account and payment of expenses.
- To appoint & remove account auditors.
- Purchase, sell and registration of cars etc..
- To submit and receive ownership/title deeds, deeds and documents.
- To delegate to any person any or all of the powers.
This document is intended for use in the United Arab Emirates.
- The information on this front page or contained in the headers and footers of this instrument are for guidance purposes only.
- Please delete this front page together with the information contained in the headers, footers and endnotes prior to circulating this letter. Where square brackets […] and highlights are used in the document, it indicates that there is missing or incomplete information which will need to be incorporated prior to signature.
- Please remove the square brackets and all highlighting prior to signature.