A Flexible Working Policy refers to the schedule which allows employees to start and finish their workday when they want. This means that employees can come to work earlier or later than the set hours.
This Flexible Working Policy contains the following sections:
2. What is Flexible Working
3. Types of Flexible Working
A. Annualized Hours
B. Compressed Hours
G. Part-Time Working
H. Term-Time Working
5. Trailing New Working Arrangements
6. Varying an Employee’s Contract
7. Complaints and Further Information
This Policy is intended for use in the United Arab Emirates.
- The information on this front page or contained in the headers and footers of this instrument are for guidance purposes only.
- Please delete this front page together with the information contained in the headers, footers and the endnotes prior to circulating this letter. Where square brackets […] and highlights are used in the document, it indicates that there is missing or incomplete information which will need to be incorporated prior to signature.
- Please remove the square brackets and all highlighting prior to signature.