The Event Management Agreement sets out the obligations of both parties.
The Event Organizer must carry out the Event Management Services with reasonable care and skill. And the Company must also carry out the payment obligation with reasonable care and punctuality.
This Agreement contains the following sections:
1. Definitions and Interpretation
2. Term of the Agreement
3. Event Management Services
4. Fees and Payment
5. Event Organizer’s Obligations
7. Liability and Indemnity
8. Variation and Amendments
10. Force Majeure
11. Termination and Cancellation
12. Effects of Termination
14. Intellectual Property
17. No waiver
20. Relationship of the Parties
23. Entire Agreement
27. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This document is intended for use in the United Arab Emirates.
- The information on this front page or contained in the headers and footers of this instrument are for guidance purposes only.
- Please delete this front page together with the information contained in the headers, footers and the endnotes prior to circulating this letter. Where square brackets […] and highlights are used in the document, it indicates that there is missing or incomplete information which will need to be incorporated prior to signature.
- Please remove the square brackets and all highlighting prior to signature.