It is important to note that the type of entertainment act must be appropriate and does not contravene (violate) the public morals in the UAE.
This agreement contains the following sections:
1. Definitions and Interpretation
5. Fees, Taxes, and Expenses
6. Travel Provisions
7. Accommodation and Meals
8. Miscellaneous Expenses
10. Costumes and Equipment
11. Entertainer’s Covenants
13. Proprietary Ownership of Creative Concepts
14. Insurances and Liability
15. Force Majeure
16. Approval of Government Authorities
18. Term and Termination
20. General terms
This document is intended for use in the United Arab Emirates.
- The information on this front page or contained in the headers and footers of this instrument are for guidance purposes only.
- Please delete this front page together with the information contained in the headers, footers and the endnotes prior to circulating this letter. Where square brackets […] and highlights are used in the document, it indicates that there is missing or incomplete information which will need to be incorporated prior to signature.
- Please remove the square brackets and all highlighting prior to signature.