A DJ Services Agreement is a legal document outlining the terms, conditions, arrangements, and fees agreed by both a client and a DJ. A DJ Services Agreement is a document used by two parties where an individual DJ or company that provides DJ agrees to render DJ services to a client.
This Agreement allows the DJ and the client to outline the scope of their relationship and describe the specifics of the DJ services that will be provided. This document can be used by clients, such as event planners, venues, or individuals who wish to hire a DJ or a DJ company or individual DJ who intends to provide those services to a client. In consideration for the services of the DJ, the client shall pay the DJ a fee to be agreed upon including a non-refundable deposit.
This Agreement contains the following sections:
1. The Event
2. The Services
6. DJ’s Responsibilities
7. Client’s Responsibilities
9. Limitation of Liability
13. Entire Agreement
14. Execution and Counterparts
15. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
16. General Terms
This document is intended for use in the United Arab Emirates.
- The information on this front page or contained in the headers and footers of this instrument are for guidance purposes only.
- Please delete this front page together with the information contained in the headers, footers and the endnotes prior to circulating this letter. Where square brackets […] and highlights are used in the document, it indicates that there is missing or incomplete information which will need to be incorporated prior to signature.
- Please remove the square brackets and all highlighting prior to signature.