This document consists of an agreement between a client and a recruiter. The recruiter should find candidates for open positions in the company.
This agreement is concluded on the basis of “no hire, no fee” which means that the candidate introduced by the Recruiter must accept the job offer or else the Recruiter will not be awarded with a recruitment fee.
1. Candidate introduction
2. Notification and payment terms
3. Permanent engagement fees and guarantee
6. Duration of this agreement
8. Acceptance of agreement
This Document is intended for use in the United Arab Emirates.
- The information on this front page or contained in the headers and footers of this instrument are for guidance purposes only.
- Please delete this front page together with the information contained in the headers, footers and the endnotes prior to circulating this letter. Where square brackets […] and highlights are used in the document, it indicates that there is missing or incomplete information which will need to be incorporated prior to signature.
- Please remove the square brackets and all highlighting prior to signature.