This Agreement is used when a potential customer intends to engage a service provider to deliver chauffeur services. The agreement includes the reservation procedure, payment terms, termination terms and other terms concerning the performance of this service. The parties must agree on the vehicles being used to pick up and drop off passengers which are provided by the service provider in consideration of a sum specified in the location and fees matrix.
Some of the obligations that must be met by the service provider include:
- The service provider must ensure that its personnel deliver the service in the highest standards and are presentable in the areas of personal appearance, and mannerism.
- The service provider is liable for any misconduct of its personnel while performing the service.
- The service provider must ensure that the vehicles are in a good condition.
- The service provider must maintain an insurance policy for the vehicles.
This agreement contains the following sections:
1. Definitions and Interpretation
2. Commencement and Term
3. Service Provider’s Obligations
4. Customer’s Obligations
5. Scope of Services
6. Fees and Payments
8. Quality of Services
13. Reservation of Rights and Acknowledgment
14. Customer’s Property
15. Customer’s Policies
18. Force Majeure
20. Entire Agreement
21. No Waiver
24. No Partnership
25. No Solicitation
26. Third Party Rights
28. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This agreement is intended for use in the United Arab Emirates.
- The information on this front page or contained in the headers and footers of this instrument are for guidance purposes only.
- Please delete this front page together with the information contained in the headers, footers and the endnotes prior to circulating this letter. Where square brackets […] and highlights are used in the document, it indicates that there is missing or incomplete information which will need to be incorporated prior to signature.
- Please remove the square brackets and all highlighting prior to signature.