This document is an asset purchase agreement that finalizes all terms and conditions related to the purchase and sale of a company's assets.
It details the structure of the deal. Typically, in an asset purchase, the company itself will be selling the assets. An asset purchase enables a buyer to pick exactly which assets they are buying and precisely identify those liabilities they wish to take over.
This document contains the following sections:
1. Definitions and Interpretation
2. Sale and Purchase
5. Conduct between the Date of this Agreement and Completion
8. Retained Liabilities of the Seller
9. Restrictive Covenants
10. Confidentiality and Announcements
11. Further Assurance
13. Whole Agreement
18. Agreement Survives Completion
19. Third-party rights
23. Governing law and jurisdiction
24. Binding Nature of Agreement
Schedule 1: Completion
Schedule 2: Warranties
Schedule 3: Assets Details
This agreement is intended for use in the United Arab Emirates.
- The information on this front page or contained in the headers and footers of this instrument are for guidance purposes only.
- Please delete this front page together with the information contained in the headers, footers and the endnotes prior to circulating this letter. Where square brackets […] and highlights are used in the document, it indicates that there is missing or incomplete information which will need to be incorporated prior to signature.
- Please remove the square brackets and all highlighting prior to signature.