The purpose of the ANTI Bribery & Anti Corruption Policy Template is to establish controls to ensure compliance with all applicable anti-bribery & corruption regulations, and to ensure that the Company’s business is conducted in a socially responsible manner.
An Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy should form part of your Employee handbook. By implementing this policy in combination with proper training at all levels and, where appropriate, in combination with related policies such as the Code of Conduct, and Hospitality and Gifts Policy, employers can take significant and important steps towards ensuring that their business is in compliance with the applicable legislations.
This Policy contains the following sections:
3. Respect for the Individual
4. Create a Culture of Open and Honest Communication
5. Set Tone at the Top
6. Uphold the Law
7. Avoid Conflicts of Interest
8. Set Metrics and Report Results Accurately
9. Promote Substance Over Form
10. Sustainability: People + Profit + Planet
This Policy is intended for use in the United Arab Emirates.
- The information on this front page or contained in the headers and footers of this instrument are for guidance purposes only.
- Please delete this front page together with the information contained in the headers, footers and the endnotes prior to circulating this letter. Where square brackets […] and highlights are used in the document, it indicates that
- There is missing or incomplete information which will need to be incorporated prior to signature.
- Please remove the square brackets and all highlighting prior to signature.