This amended MOA has been specifically drafted for a Limited Liability Company. The purpose of such amendment is to give full ownership of all shares in the company to a single shareholder, in accordance with Federal Decree-Law No. 32 of 2021 on Commercial Companies, which allowed foreign investors to own 100% of the share capital of limited liability companies as permitted by each Emirate.
According to article 71(2) of the Federal Decree-Law No. 32 of 2021 on Commercial Companies, it is permissible for one physical or juristic person to incorporate and own a limited liability company.
This MOA contains the following articles:
2. Name of the Company
3. Head Office of the Company
4. Objects of the Company
5. Term of the Company
6. Capital of the Company
7. Transfer of Shares
8. Shareholder Register
9. General Manager
10. General Meetings
11. Financial Management and Financial Year
12. Allocation of Profits and Losses
13. The Auditor
14. Amendment of this Memorandum
15. Dissolution of the Company
16. Procedures for Winding up the Company
17. Governing Law
19. Miscellaneous Provisions
This template is intended for use in the United Arab Emirates.
- The information on this front page or contained in the headers and footers of this instrument are for guidance purposes only.
- Please delete this front page together with the information contained in the headers, footers and the endnotes prior to circulating this letter. Where square brackets […] and highlights are used in the document, it indicates that there is missing or incomplete information which will need to be incorporated prior to signature.
- Please remove the square brackets and all highlighting prior to signature.