This agreement involves the appointment of a consultant to produce a study in relation to the development of a project. Description and details of the study should be agreed by the client and the consultant according to the requirements of the client.
The consultant has a duty of care in producing the study and is liable for failure to do so. As well as complying with the international standards that relate to the study.
Upon payment of the service fees to the consultant, the intellectual property rights of the study must be passed to the client.
This agreement contains the following sections:
1. Preamble/Annexures and Relative Priority
2. Appointment of the Consultant
3. Consultant’s Representations
4. Fee and Payment Schedule
6. Time For Completion
7. General Terms and Conditions
8. Standard of Care
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Annexure 1 – Consultant’s Professional License
Annexure 2 – Client’s Brief
Annexure 3 – Consultant’s Offer
Annexure 4 – Letter of Acceptance
This agreement is intended for use in the United Arab Emirates.
- The information on this front page or contained in the headers and footers of this instrument are for guidance purposes only.
- Please delete this front page together with the information contained in the headers, footers and the endnotes prior to circulating this letter. Where square brackets […] and highlights are used in the document, it indicates that there is missing or incomplete information which will need to be incorporated prior to signature.
- Please remove the square brackets and all highlighting prior to signature.