This agreement establishes a relationship between the “Licensee” who wishes to install an ATM machine, and the “Licensor” who grants such right by enabling the Licensee to use a space on its property for such purpose. It is essential for the Licensee to obtain the necessary permits from the concerned authority before executing such agreement.
It is important to note that the relationship between the parties remains that of a licensor-licensee relationship, with no consideration of any other contractual relations.
This agreement includes the following sections:
3. Licensee’s Representations
4. Installation, Operation, and Maintenance
5. License Fee and Insurance Cover
8. Licensor’s Non-Liability
9. Assignment, Successors, and Assigns
10. Mutual Confidentiality
14. Validity of Agreement
16. Law and Jurisdiction
This document is intended for use in the United Arab Emirates.
- The information on this front page or contained in the headers and footers of this instrument are for guidance purposes only.
- Please delete this front page together with the information contained in the headers, footers and the endnotes prior to circulating this letter. Where square brackets […] and highlights are used in the document, it indicates that there is missing or incomplete information which will need to be incorporated prior to signature.
- Please remove the square brackets and all highlighting prior to signature.